Monday, January 14, 2013

HANDMADE GIFT IDEA #13


So I have to say, the moment I saw these baby hats, I knew I had to find an excuse to make them.  They are the kind of thing that gets most women gushing and using words like "adorable," "precious," and of course "CUTE!"  It gets even better though.  The author of this pattern (Lullaby Lamb) has a large selection of crochet and knit hat patterns that are - dare I say it - just as "adorable," "precious," and "CUTE!"  My favorites include the fruit orchard hats (of course), a pumpkin hat, a sailor hat, and a granny cloche hat.  Any of her hats would make an amazing gift for a baby shower, or a young child's birthday.  This pattern, called the "Fruit Orchard Rolled Brim Hat" is knit in the round, and was clear and easy to follow.

 Resources: YouCanMakeThis.com - Lullaby Lamb Patterns
Skills required: intermediate knitting
Approximate time to craft*: 2 hours (newborn size)
Approximate cost for supplies*: $5
*Please remember that these are just approximations. CopyCrafts makes no guarantee of their accuracy.


No comments:

Post a Comment